1. Feeler: The person who espouses the nebulous beliefs of PostNeoEmergoUniContaplagianism.
2. Feelism: The belief of the PostNeoEmergoUniContaplagianism.
3. Feelology: The study of PostNeoEmergoUniContaplagianism.
4. Head Feeler: The current unofficial leader of Feelism. It is unofficial because not everyone Feels the same way.
5. Feelosophy: The quest for understanding Feelism. This is a futile quest because understanding Feelism is like Nailing Jello to a Wall: I cannot be done. See prior post.
6. Feelogian: one who dedicates one's entire Feeler-being to the quest for understanding of Feelism. Feelogians, if truly scholarly, eventually require medical attention to repair physical damage done to joints by the endless twisting and contortions required to understand Feelism. As #4 and #5 state, it is futile. Following Biblical Theological Rehabilitation (BTR), these people see the error of their ways and become Former Feelers who have seen the Light or 'F2WHSTLs.
We will continue to study and discern this new religion based on the Truth of Scripture.
1 John 4
1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has com in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the Antichrist, of which you have heard that is coming, and now it is already in the world.